Call me (Lloyd) direct anytime – 503-730-4678
Our Philosophy is simple: Every client is completely satisfied with our work and the integrity of our staff.
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry’s Code of Ethics
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business:
- By promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known tobe functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistentwith objective standards of health and safety;
- By making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding thosepractices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- By writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state,and local laws.
- By promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customercomplaints.
- By refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- By attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and localauthorities.
- By attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal,state, and local authorities.
Courtesy NARI CKBR education program